Part of being a great packaging company is being a responsible corporate citizen.
We define corporate social responsibility as the choices we make each day as we do business and engage with society.
Simply put, our mission is to minimize harm and maximize the benefits we provide to the environment, our employees, our customers, consumers and anyone who has a stake in our business at any point in the process.
YFYJupiter takes pride in our ability to create employment for people around the world.
We continually look for better ways to protect the health, safety and fundamental rights of all of our employees and to protect and enhance the communities and environments in which we operate.
Regardless of what country we may be operating in, we always conduct business within the constraints of local and national laws.
All of our facilities follow published SA8000 guidelines applicable to our service sector and, we pledge not to do business with any company who refuses to follow these same rules.
Below are some of the rules pertaining to management’s practices towards our current employees.
Management code of conduct:
- We will not employ any workers under the age of 15.
- We do not tolerate any form of forced labor including prison or debt bondage labor.
- We do not sanction lodging of deposits or identity papers by employers or outside recruiters.
- We provide a safe and healthy work environment, taking steps to prevent injuries, provide workers with regular health and safety training and install systems to detect threats to health or safety
- We provide access to bathrooms and potable water.
- We do not discriminate based on age, race, caste, origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or political affiliation.
- We do not tolerate sexual harassment.
- We so not allow any form of corporal punishment, physical or mental.
- Regular working hours are not to exceed 48 hours per week and must include at least one day off for every seven day period. Hourly employees are paid overtime at a premium rate and are not to exceed 12 hours per week on a regular basis.
- Wages paid for a standard workweek must meet the local legal and industry standards and be sufficient to meet the basic need of workers and their families. Disciplinary deductions are prohibited.
Our headquarters are in Hong Kong, but we have locations around the world.