Part of being a great packaging company is being a responsible corporate citizen.
We define corporate social responsibility as the choices we make each day as we do business and engage with society.
Simply put, our mission is to minimize harm and maximize the benefits we provide to the environment, our employees, our customers, consumers and anyone who has a stake in our business at any point in the process.
YFYJupiter takes pride in our ability to create employment for people around the world.
The company social responsibility applies firstly to all employees. It shows what can be expected of us, both by the organization and other stakeholders. It is important to understand that it does not operate in isolation and that it supports all relevant legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
We also expect and request our suppliers, contractors, customers and other stakeholders to become aware of our requirements, comply with the values and principles and thereby help us to live up to our values.
We continually look for better ways to protect the health, safety and fundamental rights of all of our employees and to protect and enhance the communities and environments in which we operate.
Regardless of what country we may be operating in, we always conduct business within the constraints of local and national laws.
Management code of conduct:
- All employees at YFYJupiter are expected to treat with the utmost respect and dignity other employees and all stakeholders with whom they interact.
- We respect diversity and promote an inclusive environment that helps all employees to fully participate and contribute to the success of YFYJupiter.
- We provide equal employment opportunities and treat applicants and employees without bias.
- We provide a safe and healthy work environment, taking steps to prevent injuries, provide workers with regular health
- and safety training and install systems to detect threats to health or safety
- We will not employ any person under the age of 15.
- We will not employ any person under the age of 18 in hazardous or heavy work.
- We do not tolerate any form of forced labor and compulsory labor including, but not limited to, the following:
- prison or debt bondage labor.
- physical and sexual violence.
- withholding of wages, lodging of deposits or retention of identity documents.
- restriction of mobility or movement.
- threats of denunciation
- In employment and occupation, we do not discriminate based on age, race, caste, origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or political affiliation.
- Workplace harassment, bullying, intimidation, or actual or threatened violence are prohibited.
- We do not allow any form of corporal punishment, physical or mental.
Freedom of association and the effective right of collective bargaining:
YFYJupiter respects the freedom of association and the effective right to collective bargaining. The company respects the rights of employees to engage in lawful activities related to forming, joining or assisting an employees’ organization, or to refrain from doing the same, and will not discriminate or punish employees for exercising these rights.
The employees' organization must be established legally and governed by local laws and regulations. The company is willing to negotiate with the lawfully established organization and/or duly selected representatives in good faith and with the best efforts to reach a collective bargaining agreement.
Our headquarters are in Hong Kong, but we have locations around the world.