August 10th 2020
Project Manager - Professional Services
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Denver (CO), St. Charles (IL), Irving (TX), Mountain View (CA)
Reporting to: Director Professional Service
YFYJupiter, an Innovative, Sustainable Brand Packaging Design, Production and Manufacturing company is looking for experienced Project Managers (and industry knowledge experts). This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to join our innovative packaging team and support our international operations.
The Project Manager is responsible for successful completion of client projects, while ensuring client satisfaction. This position will manage all factors that govern project success to ensure high-quality delivery within time, scope and cost parameters plus assist in high level projects with the support of the Senior Management Team.
In this dynamic role, you will support global projects across various regions, cultures, and time zones as we design, engineer and produce innovative, cost effective and frustration-free packaging for some of the biggest and best technology companies, consumer product groups and global retailers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as project leader for YFYJupiter Packaging Professional Services business unit, work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to successfully deliver projects to objective(s), timeline, and budget
- Lead multiple and simultaneous projects, collaborating with design, engineering, legal, supply chain, and business teams in all phases of project development and delivery
- Prepare and develop project plans based on customer requirements including but not limited to project timeline, key milestones, project performance measurement, resource / budget plan, and communication plan
- Manage and report on project progress to project plan, identify and resolve risks, project issues, and variances.
- Manage relevant project documentation in the CRM system and contracting documentations including but not limited to service agreements, SOW, and invoices
- Organize and document project collaterals including but not limited to customer feedback, lessons learned, related marketing collaterals, business cases, and contents.
- Support business development in project and project process definition
- Contribute to content and business case development to develop new or improved professional service offerings
- Lead and report on project progress
- Professional experience in one or more of following business domains: Sustainable and innovative brand companies, retail and private label, CPG-Packaging, global sourcing, and supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years of professional experiences in related fields
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite of software, Adobe Acrobat, and other commonly used office productivity software
- Strong project management and business communication (verbal and written) skills
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Experience with packaging development, engineering, and design is preferred
- Experience with salesforce (as a user) is a plus
- Business Proficient in a 2nd language (Mandarin, Vietnamese, etc.) is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Demonstrated ability working in a cross-functional, team-oriented environment
- Must be able to travel (domestic and international, <30%)
- Must be able to work in a flexible-hour environment, collaborating with teams in different international time-zones
IMPORTANT!: To be considered you must include…
- Resume with your work history including specific packaging projects you have managed.
- 3 professional references
- Available start date
- Salary range (information required to be considered for this position)
Please CLICK HERE to submit your application.
All applications will be kept confidential. WE WILL NOT CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER. No phone calls please.